Content for our guests and website users
A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies, however, enhance our web site performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalizing your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you.
As part of the on-line booking process cookies are also used to facilitate your booking experience which originate from our trusted booking supplier which is Phobs.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from the browser when you close it. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a specified time period after which they expire.
A distinction is also made between first-party cookies and third party cookies. First-party cookies are set by the website you visit third-party cookies are set by a third party that has elements embedded into the web page you visit. Third-party cookies set include of web analytics, for example. Google Analytics.
- How to delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- How to delete cookies in Safari browser
- How to delete cookies in Google Chrome browser
- How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser
- How to delete cookies from Android phones
- How to delete cookies in Opera browser
- How to delete cookies on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- How to delete cookies from Windows Phone 7